REGISTER FOR A COURSE
Special offer for attending both anterior modules in the same edition.
NB: Course package includes 6 days of teaching
Course location: The Geneva Smile Center
2 Quai Gustave Ador, 1207 Geneva (CH)
Course schedule: 8:30 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 18:00
NB: Daily program might extend further the indicated time
ANTERIOR BIO-ESTHETIC RESTORATIONS - Master Program Module I
Jan 25, 2024 to Jan 27, 2024
Course single price: € 2950
This first module covers biofunctional anatomy and all advanced clinical procedures which are essentials to reach excellence in direct anterior restorations in the smile frame (class III-V and free-hand veneers). It is a "must-do" program before attending the ANTERIOR BIO-ESTHETIC RESTORATIONS second module.
1. Essentials of bio-functional anatomy
2. Clinically driven, polychromatic wax-up
3. Esthetic diagnostic
4. Indications of direct composites restorations in the smile frame
5. The Natural Shading & Layering Concepts (NLC & NLS)
6. Shade selection
7. Preparation for invisible margins
8. Clinical procedures for Class III, IV & V restorations
9. Direct normo-chromatic veneers
10. 3D finishing technique: the "4" steps
11. Micro-anatomy and polishing made simple
ANTERIOR BIO-ESTHETIC RESTORATIONS - Master Program Module II
Mar 21, 2024 to Mar 23, 2024
Course single price: € 2950
The second module of the ANTERIOR BIO-ESTHETIC RESTORATION master course covers additional topics & procedures in a logical sequence. It includes treatment planning protocols, single & multiple tooth and full smile enhancements, using normo- and as well poly-chromatic layering techniques. The course final objective is to master form, function & color in advanced direct rehabilitations.
1. Indications of advanced free-hand bonding techniques in the smile frame
2. Diagnosis & various treatment planning protocols
3. Mockup - waxup & indexes: when and how
4. Polychromatic techniques using effect shades
5. Mastering 3D anatomy & color in full smile rehabilitation
6. Molding protocols
7. Hybrid protocols (use of composite & ceramics)
- Language: English
- Type: Course Pack
- Duration: 6 days
By Dr. Didier DIETSCHI
Received his license in 1984 and his DMD degree in 1988 from University of Geneva. He has also earned a PhD degree in Biomaterials Science, in 2003, at ACTA University in Amsterdam, Netherlands. As of January 2004, he is also Privat Docent at the University of Geneva. He has served since 1984 as assistant, senior assistant, senior lecturer and co-director in the department of Operative Dentistry and Endodontics at the same University. Since 2005, he is also adjunct professor in the department of Comprehensive Care at CASE Western University, in Cleveland (USA). He also maintains a private office dedicated to Restorative Aesthetic Dentistry in Geneva. He has written more than 95 clinical and scientific articles and book chapters in the field of Adhesive Dentistry. He co-authored the books "Adhesive Metal-free Restorations" and "Interceptive Treatment of Tooth Wear with Minimally Invasive Protocols", published by Quintessence and translated into 7 languages. He is also on the editorial board of several international scientific journals. Dr. Dietschi is an internationally acclaimed speaker and has given hundreds of lectures worldwide.
For each program, course package includes 2 coffee breaks per day, all lunches at a restaurant within walking distance to the center and one get together dinner. Participants receive course syllabus with references of all products used during the hands-on, plus reprint articles from Dr. Didier Dietschi related to the course topics, if applicable.