REGISTER FOR A COURSE
This program on " Anterior Veneering Techniques" is an inspiring and unique Master Class for any clinician aiming to excel in aesthetic dentistry. The course will cover in depth the indications and bio-mechanical rationale for all kinds of anterior veners, detailed diagnostic steps, the fabrication of temporaries, preparation and luting procedures. A unique program by the most acclaimed scientist and clinician on the topic.
Course location: the Geneva Smile Center
2 Quai Gustave Ador, 1207 Geneva (CH)
Course Schedule: 8:30 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 18:00
NB: daily program might extend further the indication time
The course covers the following topics:
- Biomimetic concepts driving tt planning
- Veneering techniques: direct, CAD-CAM & indirect options
- Aesthetic approach & templates
- Preparation designs & treatment of dental substrates
- Temporary restorations
- Cementation procedures
- Longevity & maintenance
- Language: English
- Type: Lecture & Workshop
- Duration: 3 days
- From: Dec 10 to Dec 12
By Dr. Pascal MAGNE
Collegiate and Professional Education
- 1989 "Diplôme fédéral de médecin-dentiste" (DMD), University of Geneva Dental School, Switzerland
- 1990 "Doctorat en médecine dentaire" (MSc), University of Geneva Dental School, Switzerland
- 2002-2008 “Privat-docent, University of Geneva Dental School, Switzerland
- 1989-1997 Lecturer at the University of Geneva Dental School
- Division of Operative Dentistry & Endodontics (Prof. Jacques HOLZ)
- Division of Fixed Prosthodontics (Prof. Urs BELSER)
- 1992-1995 Academic activity (above) combined to part time private practice
- 1997-1999 Visiting Associate Professor at the Minnesota Dental Research Center for Biomaterials and Biomechanics (Prof. William H. Douglas), University of Minnesota, School of Dentistry, USA, supported by the Swiss Science Foundation, Grant 81GE-50071 and the Swiss Foundation for Medical-biological Grants
- 1999-2004 Senior Lecturer at the University of Geneva Dental School, Division of Fixed Prosthodontics (Prof. Urs BELSER)
- 2004-2022 Tenured Associate Professor and Don and Sybil Harrington Foundation Chair in Esthetic Dentistry, University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Los Angeles.
- Since September 2022 Director of Center for Education and Research in Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry (CER BRD), Beverly Hills Dental Lab, Los Angeles.
For each program, course package includes 2 coffee breaks per day, all lunches at a restaurant within walking distance to the center and one get together dinner. Participants receive course syllabus with references of all products used during the hands-on, plus reprint articles from Dr. Didier Dietschi related to the course topics, if applicable.