REGISTER FOR A COURSE
This courses covers essential knowledge and clinical expertise about tooth bio-mechanics and its impact on material & clinical protocol selection. Techniques for direct, semidirect and indirect techniques using either composite or ceramics will be presented and practised, with a special focus on the CTS (Cracked-Tooth-Syndrom) and non-vital teeth.
Course location: The Geneva Smile Center
2 Quai Gustave Ador, 1207 Geneva (CH)
Course Schedule: 8:30 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 18:00
NB: Daily program might extend further the indicated time
1. Tooth colored restorations & bio-mechanics: general indications & considerations
2. Material choice: conventional composites, bulk-filling products, ceramics, etc...
3. Direct restorations (with update on bulk & simplified filling techniques)
4. Tooth preparation for semi- and Indirect techniques
5. Cervical margin relocation & Cavity Design Optimization
6. Adhesive and luting procedures for the tooth and restorations
7. The Cracked Tooth Syndrome & Non-Vital tooth configurations
- Language: English
- Type: Lecture & Workshop
- Duration: 3 days
- From: Sep 24 to Sep 26
By Dr. Didier DIETSCHI
Received his degree in Dentistry in 1984, a Doctoral thesis in 1989, a PhD degree in 2003 and Privat-Docent degree in 2004 all from the University of Geneva. After maintaining various teaching and research positions at the University of Geneva, he is currently active as a senior lecturer at this university and is also associate Professor at Case Western University, in Cleveland (USA).
For each program, course package includes 2 coffee breaks per day, all lunches at a restaurant within walking distance to the center and one get together dinner. Participants receive course syllabus with references of all products used during the hands-on, plus reprint articles from Dr. Didier Dietschi related to the course topics, if applicable.