REGISTER FOR A COURSE
This first module covers biofunctional anatomy and all advanced clinical procedures which are essentials to reach excellence in direct anterior restorations in the smile frame (class III-V and free-hand veneers). It is a "must-do" program before attending the ANTERIOR BIO-ESTHETIC RESTORATIONS second module.
Course location: The Geneva Smile Center
2 Quai Gustave Ador, 1207 Geneva (CH)
Course Schedule: 8:30 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 18:00
NB: Daily program might extend further the indicated time
1. Essentials of bio-functional anatomy
2. Clinically driven, polychromatic wax-up
3. Esthetic diagnostic
4. Indications of direct composites restorations in the smile frame
5. The Natural Shading & Layering Concepts (NLC & NLS)
6. Shade selection
7. Preparation for invisible margins
8. Clinical procedures for Class III, IV & V restorations
9. Direct normo-chromatic veneers
10. 3D finishing technique: the "4" steps
11. Micro-anatomy and polishing made simple
- Language: English
- Type: Lecture & Workshop
- Duration: 3 days
- From: Jan 27 to Jan 29, 2022
By Dr. Didier DIETSCHI
Received his degree in Dentistry in 1984, a Doctoral thesis in 1989, a PhD degree in 2003 and Privat-Docent degree in 2004 all from the University of Geneva. After maintaining various teaching and research positions at the University of Geneva, he is currently active as a senior lecturer at this university and is also associate Professor at Case Western University, in Cleveland (USA).
For each program, course package includes 2 coffee breaks per day, all lunches at a restaurant within walking distance to the center and one get together dinner. Participants receive course syllabus with references of all products used during the hands-on, plus reprint articles from Dr. Didier Dietschi related to the course topics, if applicable.